Better than a standard hotel, it is a guesthouse designed with love, art and respect for nature. It is a holistic village with a spa, yoga, surfing, gastronomy and a Spanish school.
The surfing holiday of your dreams The journey
Better than a standard hotel, it is a guesthouse designed with love, art and respect for nature. It is a holistic village with a spa, yoga, surfing, gastronomy and a Spanish school.Every corner offers our guests the opportunity to relax and (re)connect with themselves! Simply enjoy life!
Our uniquely designed or original cabins are made of typical local materials such as bamboo and wood, decorated with bright colours and art. All cabins have a terrace and/or balcony with hammocks and/or a sitting area, a private bathroom and a good internet connection. We also have a beautiful garden, with palm trees, plants and sitting areas!
Spa in Montañita
Enjoy a moment of harmony, relaxation and healing in our beautiful Spa!
We offer a wide range of massages, classical, traditional, therapies and treatments to relax and find inner peace. We use several techniques such as reflexology, Chinese medicine, Reiki, etc. We also offer Jacuzzi and steam room sessions.
Massages from $30
Hammam: $8 (both for $10)
Where do we sleep? Accommodation
You will stay in a typical Ecuadorian hut made of wood and bamboo, in a room with private bathroom and terrace with hammock.
The restaurant will welcome you morning, noon and night for a multitude of typical seafood dishes, with a French-Ecuadorian fusion and several vegetarian options!
Here your well-being is our priority, that's why we offer you daily yoga classes, a special "surfer" massage and a jacuzzi session as well as a steam bath!
In order to make you discover the concept of our surf camp, we offer you a visit of the wooden board shaping workshop by its designer.
Little extra: advice after sunset with educational analysis of photos and videos of your surfing sessions.
Come and enjoy the warmth of our Pacific Ocean and its quality waves in Montañita, the surfing paradise!
- Taxi to the airport
- Surfboard rental
- Volkswagen room in an authentic 1951 T1 combi
- Spa, Jacuzzi, massages and other therapies not included in the package
- Drinks, desserts and extra dishes
Surf The waves
Our ISA certified instructors will follow you daily for a personalized pedagogical support, the surfing lessons not exceeding 4 students per teacher.
You will also receive a specialized functional training course to work on and develop your surfing performance.
Package & prices Choose your formula!
- Accommodation in a typical Ecuadorian private hut
- Full board in our restaurant
- Wifi, cinema room, ...
- 6 surf lessons with an ISA certified instructor
- Photos and videos from the beach or water, correction with the teacher
- Yoga class every day at 10 a.m., except Tuesdays
- 1 special "surfer" massage of 60 min
- 1 surf training class (special training out of the water with videos and corrections)
- 1 Jacuzzi session
- 1 steam session
- 1 visit to the shaping workshop
- 1 surf camp T-shirt as a gift!
8 days / 7 nights
When to go? The perfect months
The climate is equatorial with a rainy season from October to March and a dry season between June and August. Surfing is possible all year round but the best time to surf in Ecuador is from December to May
Our advice impressions of 360° Surf
Surfing lessons are open to everyone! No matter what age, male or female, sporty or not
You'll like :
- Paradise lost in the sand
- The longest straight line in the northern hemisphere, perfect for longboarding
- The authenticity and the smile of the population
You might also like these surfcamps:
Sorry, no other surfcamp in this country...