Sal means "salt" in Portuguese and is named after the Pedra de Lume mines. The view is unique and the colour of the salt-covered ground varies between turquoise blue, white and pink.
The surfing holiday of your dreams The journey
Sal means "salt" in Portuguese and is named after the Pedra de Lume mines. The view is unique and the colour of the salt-covered ground varies between turquoise blue, white and pink. This island of uncommon beauty, where the turquoise sea and golden sandy beaches are superimposed on a barren and arid nature, is its most beautiful paradise. Over the years, this place has gradually become a tourist destination, much appreciated by surfers, kitesurfers, divers and fishermen, who find it a real paradise!
Where do we sleep? Accommodation
To ensure the best possible stay, all rooms are private guest rooms with a private bathroom. Breakfast is included.
We offer two types of accommodation: private and shared rooms.
Surf The waves
In terms of organisation and safety, we have tried to create a learning centre that combines British skills with a Cape Verdean attitude without stress, while retaining our local knowledge.
We always strive to provide a personal and quality service through our courses, which are focused on your individual needs and experience. Whatever your level, our aim is to improve your skills in a safe and enjoyable environment.
We do this by offering :
- Lessons given by QUALIFIED IKO instructors,
- Rental and repair of equipment, spare parts and second hand equipment (Surf and Kitesurf)
- Forecasts, recommendations of the best spots, transport and accommodation,
- Boat trips to other islands
- A full surf concierge service - including airport transfers, photographer hire (to capture your best moments), GoPro hire, BBQ and party pack hire, windless day activities, massages etc...
Package & prices Choose your formula!
SURFCAMP SAL - PRIVATE ROOM
- Accommodation in a private room with private bathroom (near the ocean)
- Breakfast included
- 10 hours of surfing lessons
- Weekly rental
- Happy hour
- Barbecue on the beach
8 days / 7 nights
When to go? The perfect months
The temperatures are pleasant all year round. The average temperature varies from 25° (January) to 30° (August). The sea temperature varies from 23° to 27°.
Our advice impressions of 360° Surf
You'll like :
- The atmosphere and the quality of the waves
- Visit the salt mines of Pedra de Lume
- Introduction to kite surfing on the so-called Kite Beach
You might also like these surfcamps:
Sorry, no other surfcamp in this country...